Process Safety Environmental and Project Management
Hill Consultants provides a wide range of process safety engineering experience, an expert knowledge of process, safety, environmental design of refinery processes, gas terminals, offshore facilities, cryogenic units, with significant operational onshore and offshore experience incorporating a practical understanding of maintenance and constructability issues.
At Hill Consultants we have vast experience in providing the many aspects of the design process, from conceptual design and estimating, to detailed design, operations and commissioning support.
Hill Consultants provide HSSE specialists and professionals for your project task forces. We can work within your teams or alternatively the work can be performed by our professionals, providing a wealth of industry knowledge to complete your projects without the associated long term overhead constraints.
This branch of engineering covers the environmental aspects that can be affected by a project development. Initial studies and investigations establish the base line references to determine the environmental benefit or potential harm imposed on the local, regional, national and international arena.
Consequence Modelling and air dispersion analysis are key areas of our expertise. Based on sound foundations developed on major projects and using programs such as Shell Global Solutions FRED, DNV PHAST and BP CIRRUS, we can provide the basis and parameters for project decision making.
The Benefits of using Hill Consultants
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK and international industries.
- Extensive knowledge of industry legislation and standards.
- Experience in regulatory meetings (EA, HSE, LPA’s).
- Application of broad industry experience to provide the best solution.
- Experience in onshore, offshore, petrochemical process systems.
- Works within your budgets and scheduling requirements.
- Supply of specialist teams for your project.
- Independent assessments.
- Experienced troubleshooters.
- Company and regulatory input.
Established in 1996, Hill Consultants Ltd has been providing specialist services around the world.
- Safety Management
- HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA & SIL facilitators and coordination services
- Risk Analysis including FMEA, QRA and complex risk assessments
- Technical Safety Engineering
- Emergency Preparedness and Planning
- Asset and Integrity Management
- Working Environment Expert Witness
- Support and Training
- Procurement and Export Services
Managing Risk, Improving Performance
Hill Consultants provide comprehensive technical and non-technical support to clients. We provide professional help or an extra pair of hands to reduce workloads. A range of discipline engineers are available, if required, to support your project.